- items that are unique, limited production, maybe vintage that are loaded with style
- items that are not about designer labels or high price tags.
- cool things that will personalize you and your home.
- items that you will connect with
- accurate images
- reasonable prices
- customer service that serves you
P.S. I have always known that having a personal style-expressing myself through fashion and in my home-was really important to me. My mom loved to tell the story of how at the age of two I refused to wear a very red and very ruffled Christmas dress. No amount of pleading would get me to wear it. I must have known even then what worked for me and what didn't. (I still don't wear red or ruffles!)